- Preschool STEM Sampler
Preschool STEM Sampler
Prices Includes Shipping
Join Science Explorers in our virtual preschool classroom as we explore three areas of STEM. We will investigate a tropical rainforest and its layers while learning about the unique animals that live there. Then we will examine the three most common States of Matter in our environment (solid, liquid, gas) with fun and exciting experiments. Lastly, we will use our natural curiosity to explore force with engaging activities.
The kit contains an outline and much of the materials needed to complete the pre-recorded class.
A 30-day link will be provided to access a private video on YouTube.
Materials Not Included with Kit:
· internet access
· Tablet or laptop/computer to view the pre-recorded class.
· A person available to help with any technical or experiment difficulties.
· A non-carpet workspace, near a sink, that can get messy (kitchen table).
· sink and water
· 3 cups
· 1/2 cup measure
· pitcher for water, optional
· black crayon, optional
· tape, optional
- private link to a pre-recorded class on YouTube
- an outline to indicate supplies needed for each experiment/activity
- wooden car
- crayon pack
- straw and cotton ball
- magnet and craft stick
- baking soda and citric acid
- color tablets
- popcorn kernels
- dropper and spoon
- sloth craft
- animal stickers
- pre-cut tree
- and more
Items in this kit are for external use only.
Do not eat or drink any substance contained in this kit.
Keep out of eyes, nose, and mouth.
This kit contain citric acid, which is a naturally occurring weak acid found in fruit.
Wash hands after conducting experiments.
If left on hands, can cause skin irritation.
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD
Toy contains small ball. Not for children under 3 years of age.