Crazy Chemistry Kit with a Video
Price Includes Shipping
Join Science Explorers in a virtual laboratory as we become crazy chemists! We will investigate the Periodic Table and learn about its families with fun and exciting experiments as we discover the science side of STEM. We will break some chemical bonds, get messy with polymers and much more. Our classes are hands-on...so be ready for a mess!
Crazy Chemistry Kit contains an outline and much of the materials needed to complete this pre-recorded class.
A 30-day link will be provided to access a private video on YouTube.
Materials Not Included with Kit:
· internet access
· Tablet or a laptop/computer to view the pre-recorded class.
· A person available to help with any technical or experiment difficulties.
· A non-carpet workspace, near a sink, that can get messy (kitchen table).
· sink and water
· crayons or colored pencils
· towel or paper towel for spills
· cups and bowls
· 10 pennies
· old markers, optional
· tray, optional to help contain spills
· tape, optional
- an outline to indicate supplies needed for each experiment
- blank Periodic Table
- pH color chart
- dropper and spoon
- 30ml measuring cup
- Magic Snow
- purple cabbage extract
- magnesium powder
- vinegar and citric acid powder
- baking soda, salt and rice
- liquid starch and glue
- iodine weakened with water
- storage bowl with lid
- shaving cream, travel size
- sand paper
- and more
Items in this kit are for external use only.
Do not eat or drink any substance contained in this kit.
Keep out of eyes, nose, and mouth.
his kit contain citric acid, which is a naturally occurring weak acid found in fruit.
Wash hands after conducting experiments.
If left on hands, can cause skin irritation.
WARNING:SHARP POINT HAZARD
Toy contains functional sharp point.
Not for children under 4 years of age.